1) Peer Reviewed Articles
- Christopher Alcantara, Roberto Leone and Zac Spicer. 2012. “Responding to Policy Change from Above: Municipal Accountability and Transparency Regimes in Ontario.” Journal of Canadian Studies. Winter. Vol. 46 No. 1, pp. 112-137.
- Christopher Alcantara, Zac Spicer, and Roberto Leone. 2012 “Institutional Design and the Accountability Paradox: A Case Study of Aboriginal Accountability Regimes in Canada.” Canadian Public Administration. Vol. 55 No. 1, pp. 69-90.
- Leone, Roberto and Barbara Wake Carroll. 2010. “Decentralisation and devolution in Canadian social housing policy” Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. 28: 389-404.
- Leone, Roberto. 2010. “Comparing parliamentary change in Canada and the UK: Do the similarities outweigh the differences?” Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law, 4:3
2) Edited Books
- Leone, Roberto and F. L. K. Ohemeng (eds). 2011. Approaching Public Administration: Core Debates and Emerging Issues. Toronto: Emond Montgomery Publications.
3) Peer Reviewed Book Chapters
- Leone, Roberto and Barbara Wake Carroll. 2012. “Decentralisation and devolution in Canadian social housing policy.” In Gavin Arbuckle and Henry Bartel (eds.) Readings in Canadian Real Estate. Concord, ON: Captus Press.
- Leone, Roberto. 2011. “Charting the Course of Canadian Public Administration: The Influence of Contemporary Theories and Approaches.” In Roberto Leone and F. L. K. Ohemeng (eds.) Approaching Public Administration: Core Debates and Emerging Issues. Toronto: Emond Montgomery Publications.
- Leone, Roberto. 2008. “Canada and Kyoto: Doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.” In Velma Grovers (ed.) Global Warming and Climate Change: Ten Years After Kyoto and Still Counting. Enfield, New Hampshire: Science Publishers Inc.: 583-600.
4) Non-Peer Reviewed Articles and Book Reviews
- Leone, Rob. 2007. “Leslie Seidle and David Docherty (eds.), Reforming Parliamentary Democracy, Montreal-Kingston: McGill Queen’s University Press,” Parliamentary Affairs, 60:3, 522-526.
- Leone, Rob. 2007. “Keeping Democracy out of Court,” Canadian Parliamentary Review, 29:4, 57-58.
- Leone, Rob. 2005. “Parliamentary Bookshelf: David C. Docherty, Legislatures (The Canadian Democratic Audit Series), Vancouver: UBC Press, 2005,” Canadian Parliamentary Review, 28:4, 50-51.
5) Conference Papers and Presentations
- Leone, Rob “Developing a method of comparing parliamentary change in Canada and the UK.” The 2009 Law and Parliament Conference – Osgoode Hall. Toronto, ON: October 15-17, 2009.
- Leone, Rob “Liberal Party Succession Planning and Ministerial Resignations.” For the 2009 Canadian Political Science Association AGM – Carleton University. Ottawa, ON: May 27-29, 2009.
- “Assessing Policy Change in the Harper Regime.” Roundtable Panel at the 2009 Canadian Political Science Association AGM – Carleton University. Ottawa, ON: May 27-29, 2009.
- “Working within the system.” The 2009 Global Citizenship Conference. Wilfrid Laurier University. January 23, 2009.
- “A news analysis of the 2008 Canadian Federal Election.” Panel: “The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of the 2008 Federal Election.” Wilfrid Laurier University. October 15, 2008.
- Leone, Rob and Greg Flynn, “Institutional Change and Decision-Making: Parliamentary Reform in Canada.” For the 2006 Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association – York University. Toronto, ON: June 1-3, 2006.
- Leone, Rob. “Assessing the relationship between transparency, democracy and good governance: Useful examples from Australia.” For the Australia and New Zealand Association of North America 2006 Annual Conference. Montreal, QC. April 6-8, 2006.
- Leone, Rob. “Redefining the role of public management: Does more efficiency lead to less accountability?” Presented at the 8e Colloque de la recherche étudiante en science politique: “Frontières et recompositions.” Québec City: Université Laval. September 29-30, 2005.